Another glorious day in St. Petersburg.
Yes, I did say - glorious - low 70's with a perfect cool breeze.
Windows are open and sun is smiling bright!
Sophia and I enjoyed the morning with a stroll along the bayou.
It was along this same path 3-weeks ago that we saw 5-dolphins having the time of their lives. They were swimming on their back with their tummies in the air and jumping. It was an absolute magical site.
Windows are open and sun is smiling bright!
Sophia and I enjoyed the morning with a stroll along the bayou.
It was along this same path 3-weeks ago that we saw 5-dolphins having the time of their lives. They were swimming on their back with their tummies in the air and jumping. It was an absolute magical site.

1 comment:
I miss home! Can't wait til we are back there to take walks with you.
Post a Comment